Mar 1, 2011
OMG..I feel so satisfied with my accomplishments today!

Accomplishments:
-Done housechores.
-Had a wonderful dinner with Sister Carol @ NEX Swensens.
-Determined to get a degree in SIT hotel administration because only need to study 2years.
-Found two hotel job advertisements (as there is better chance of getting in the course if you have hotel work experience)
-Updated my resume.
-Send in my applications.

Wala THE END OF THE DAY :D so happy!

I wanna get that degree not because I like hotel industry..it's because I just wanna to get a degree..
It's difficult to get a placement in SMU accountacy and SIM is so ex, so this is my only choice!
Actually I hate hotel but bo bian, I have to tahan..
I hope to get in.. so that I can get a better paid job in the future!!!
HOPE I CAN GET THE HOTEL JOB I HAVE APPLIED FIRST :D :D :D
End of all the craps :P
Nights~