Aug 31, 2010
We survived through the deadly 3 day NATAS FAIR!
My legs are dead, it's so pain and aching..Feel like disowning my legs!
10hours of standing, 2hours of break(lunch & dinner)
I really quite regret doing this but for the sake of money!
& it gives us an errie feeling about our 4mths attachment in tt company :X

FIRST DAY- black :)
When I get back home near 12 midnight, tired. Suddenly saw a new family member on my bed!
Mr Professor Pig Son, Little Pig ^(oo)^ - on the left

SECOND DAY- white
LAST DAY- red

Should study already! this is the last time I'll be using internet till end of the exams :(
For the sake of exam, sacrifice must be made, like O level..
No TV, No Internet, No Slacking.
I must at least get a passing grade :)
I have no hope for very good results tt can push up my GPA, but I just don't want any retake :D
GOOD LUCK LOW MEI WEI! xD
YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN PASS!

I just got another new lobang intro by SHILIN.
On 13sep - 15 sep :P
Money money coming in.. I'm so so happy! :D
Goodbye blog, facebook, msn messenger and hotmail..
***TURN OFF***