Dec 9, 2009
I'm f***ing piggy..

I slept so much..yet I haven't touch on any tasks..so lazy to start doing projects..

This short holiday will be a boring one again..except for Xmas :)

Wake up at 6am when sister carol just get on the bed..

Walking aimlessly around the house and decided to switch on the com..

After browsing through Facebook profiles, blogs and yahoo news..

I think I completely lost track of what's happening around..

NZ got back with his bf, and she got meet up with P.. I don't freaking know till I saw her blog..

HY has bf already, and I think I'm the last person on earth to know about it (ytd)..

I feel kind of pathetic when I saw others have interesting itinerary and activities lining up this holiday..

No money, no life.. the saying continues..

I feel kind of sad when I feel completely being thrown aside by everyone..

But whenever they call me out, I will be freaking lazy or busy to reply them..

When it's my turn to ask them, the answer will be "Cannot", "Busy", whatever..

And I hate these sicko questions, "Where you want to go?".. "Where can we go, I don't want to spend money?".. "Go there for what"..

If that's the case, I rather stay home and rot than answering those questions..


I got two comments to say after I "updated" myself today:

C1: Why will someone still wanna look for a job when there are so many projects to do now?

That makes no sense because I just quit for the sake of school work (accompanied with other reasons)..

Makes me feel more guilty for quitting my job..

Besides, I wonder why I always work with those "unreasonable, sickening, fierce and bias" people..

Am I so difficult to get along with or am I expecting too much from them?

C2: Why all my friends around me starting to have boyfriend or caught with "romance spell" thingy?

D, HY, A has just get into relationship. N patched up with his bf. Y gets super complicated with Z. C got more and more suitors of younger age.

Oh no, what's happening here? is dating on trend now?

I feel so sian again because I'm still loner..don't know when will this "loner curse" breaks..

Have to console myself again to "wait longer for golden fish to be hooked"..

没有男人缘就是没男人缘。 连女人缘都没有。真是个可怜虫!


After some thoughts, I decided not to complain so much about my life. Some people's situations are much worse than me. (E.g. WM- everyday a living hell for him)

I should consider myself very fortunate, not ostracize by people in school..


Shall stop writing from here.
Ciao b