Jun 1, 2008
Mid term tests coming!

I am all ready to be there with a empty brain!!
Hahahaha~


Events coming up..

5 June - Go sentosa for field trip
6 June - Celebrate birthday with Friends
7 June - Celebrate birthday with Family
11 June - Shiling mei mei birthday!
15 June - Daddy's day celebration




Wahh.. I gotta be fatter this month~
And also my pocket will explode!!




Talk about Caroline's graduation

Saw many many many cute guys!
OMG..wahahhaha xD
But I didn't saw any of my friends at that moment..
NP is so big compared to TP
And the convention centre is so WOW... (however, NP is richer)
Truthfully saying, I am there for the buffet and phototaking session =x


Saw my sister with that weird looking graduation uniform?

After that, we return back to Heartland Mall for dinner @ New York..

I LOVE CHEESY CHICKEN!

Then, after having dinner,we went back home, feeling SINFUL fat fat=D

YESTERDAY my sister and I watched the HOTTIE & the NOTTIE.
It's a very nice touching movie about a hottie (paris hilton) and a nottie-a very ugly girl ..
Shall send this movie to my friends *heehee*

After all, I did learn RHT, but nothing gets into my head..haha
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE HAVING TESTS NEXT WEEK!
I will update again with photos! =P

DON'T BE LIKE ME ALWAYS SIAN FULL, BE HAPPY r_r