May 25, 2008
Hey! back x_x
Don't have time to blog nowadays...
Or maybe too lazy..
Just don't feel think doing anything!

Haiz, I think performance is kinda lousy in class.
All my tests score average..
Whereas my friends all scored very well in their papers =(
I am really scare that I can't catch up...REALLY *worries*

My June break coming le...
7 June coming also..
I wonder whether my friends will abandon me on that day!
But this year I feel kinda weird..
I don't have the enthusiasm feeling when my birthday is just around th corner!
Maybe is it studies make me sian FULL bah -.-

( SUDDENLY FEEL EMO AGAIN )
brr, maybe my best present for my birthday is GPA=3.5 ?
wahahhaha...
I HATE PROJECTS, HATE TUTORIALS, HATE TESTS... >_<

I am going to be friend with dear panda ...
Seems like tea bags are not working much...
I shall really sleep more..
But once I came back from home, i will faint on my bed...until 10 plus..
After waking up, I can't sleep until 3 plus..
Such a habit is making me mad!! becos I can't have my beauty sleeps

SIAN SIAN SIAN AH~~