Apr 15, 2007
Yesterday, it is homecoming day!
A day when all the classes in the school must set up a business to raise funds for the needy students in the school.

I reached at 8am because we have to attend the speech day, which is also called prize presentation day, in the school hall.
To me, it was rather boring even though some of my friends are there, receiving prizes too. The ceremony ended at 11am. We went to change our uniform to class T-shirt after that. I was shocked that the T-shirt seem to be a little big for me and i really looked a bit "ding-dong" at that moment. I don't care about my shirt and continued my way to find jiamin for ticket money. Suddenly, at the corner of my eye, i saw peini and walk towards her as fast as i could. So good of her to accompany me eating and chatting from 11 until 2. I was so full after eating 2 bowls of nachos, tea egg, fruit explosion(like ice kachang), immitiation of mango lingo,the stick of fishballs, soybean drink from 501, fried mars bar and a little bit of popcorn chicken from jophillien. At 1.40pm, my sister came and we walked around under the hot blazing sun, uncertain of what to buy because some of the food stalls have already closed. Then, we saw ALFRED from soul. He is handsome but what amaze us most is his speech and reaction. He kept complaining to Alan from our class, "It is so hot. Where to go? .." at the entrance of the fair. We laughed and concluded that he is so CC like a girl!! I think they stayed not even 30minutes and left the school. My sister and i walked past every stall and hope to spend the tickets we had left. I bought muah chee,soy bean drink again and jelly(persuaded by Judy) from 501 and almond jelly from my own stall,and two cups of Pepsi. I don't think this year graduating 5n had earn a lot compare to previous year, especially 501, bo sheng yi(no business) at first and resorted to mobile selling. We managed all the tickets by spending it on the last items, two decorated fake flowers, for $1 each. We met Alvin Ann and chatted until a jealous girl of his batch started talking sarcastically and giving attitude. We left Alvin and suddenly it rains. We stayed for a while because i thought we need to take attentance. But nothing was done. We left the school and went to kovan to buy star bottle.

On the way back home from kovan, i invented a joke of my own!
Here it goes...
If your mistress is 二奶(er nai) in chinese,
What is your wife in chinese?
( clue: the answer ends with nai )

.................

...........................

................

.........................................

.............

.............................

Still pondering about the answer?
i shall reveal the answer

Answer: fresh milk 先奶 (which sound the same as 鲜奶)

get the joke? for the chinese..

Ok, here comes to the end of this entry. I hope i will blog but no promises because mid year examination is around the corner, i will not have time to go online. Today, i am so slacking thus i didn't do any revision at home. Where is my exam mood?????? God knows :-)