Nov 13, 2006
Today, i went shopping with my sister @ amk central ....
Happy...Happy...
I bought one top which i think it's very nice and my sister bought two tops and a bag..all from the same shop!! There's lots of stylish clothes & we really love it!! Plus, we bought some cakes back home^〇^ Back home..I thought my mum and eldest sister will say it's nice too.. But their sarcastic and bad remarks towards those clothes we bought make me feel so upset and angry! Feel like eating all the cakes and left nothing for them..so bad to us `。´ aRrr... seething with rage~~ Anyway, i won't care whatever they say..as long as i like it can le! Memories filled my mind..Becos tat's the place he stay..haizZ..Christmas..Christmas.. Where's my job? I need money for christmas lor!! We love to exchange presents every christmas..this time will be the same ^o^ A lot of chalets will be going on ard 20 nov onwards.. i also quite confuse of all the timeslot of those chalets! I need to arrange my schedule these days le.. ok, i will end here ­­­­­­–.– zZz