Sep 6, 2006
Exams over in this Month!
Lalala..2 exam paper done liao! yipee (although i know i'm doomed in these papers) hahaha..But to be optimistic, i'm still a happy spongey now! I'm the evil spongey ytd xP Here it goes....
YESTERDAY, we took your Social studies paper. Before that, we took MT listening in the morning and SS in the afternoon. I, being a super duper slacker, had only learned two topics. I risked my way through because it might not come out but i guess that it will come out and tell everyone: "I think country divided will come out..һ��Ҫ��4..." I donno why from that time onwards, everyone go focus on this topic. Wahaha.. But in the end when i saw the topics in the N-level paper, i "sei diao" and feel like fainting..None of the topics came out and the source based is bloody difficult to spot the answer! But i'm already prepared for the worst cause my SS is always that bad, in simpler terms, I ALWAYS FAILED MY SS PAPER !!! *tahaha~* I only feel a bit bad when i see them *peng* too..
Thus, i'm the evil yesterday =P...
For chinese on mon, it was 30% easy. I can't comment more about that because i didn't really study at all. What goes into my brain, comes out from my ears! So i'm not sure whether the result will be good or bad. hee=D
* Please don't wu hui hor, lalana..That person i say isn't him la. I got a net friend, injured his hands becos of fights or watever..den tat day he made me really angry..until i wanna explode le! Thus, i don't want to care him liao lor..That patrick is in Hollan becos i kicked him there le! U can find him there. Thus, why must i still talk about him la..hahaha ^o^...
Yah, that's the end of this post la..i'm going out today again! *weewee* sabrina.. a good day for her! BYE, going off for lunch~