Aug 6, 2006
i'm really very "High" yesterday, never been so happy before tis year...
although it's very tiring for me to wear the high heel almost the whole day, it worths the effort!! when i entered the expo at around 4.30+ , i asked my friend, peishi to chop a place for me becos i know there will surely be a big crowd there..then when i reached where she is standing..i realised SHIT, my tickets with stamps are at my another friend, who support soul, there.. Thus, i panicked and deseperately searching for her..Luckily, i got my tickets back becos she is going to sit with alfred's mama!! we saw sly before the supporters gets in..very very stuck up =X ..even he came really late yet he also can stand in front, i got the urge to bash him up at tat time man!!! When we entered the hall, we ran towards the front of the supporter area and we stood in the middle of the second row! but later, sly again..he was on the right beside my friend with his girlfriend.. Actually i also don't care abt his presence becos i don't like him..Then when peifen came, she asked him to stand in front of me..wah sei.. (he is so tall, his head keep blocking my view lor)..but luckily we met up with one of the lucify mem's mama, my mood got slightly changed...We kept screaming and screaming and screaming for lucify and she seems to enjoy it a lot...BACK TO 18 YRS OLD..uhoo xD too bad although we voted a LARGE amt for lucify, they stilz cannot survive through the first round..sad =( ..but we are mentally self- prepared le la! continues to rocks on guys, you all have done a great job...i have enjoyed so much in the music played by lucify..Thanks for bringing us fun xP i got a little bit chance to see them aft they perform but they really didn't take notice of me la..( doll up myself so much yet ur didn't see me =P ) nvm, maybe next time bah =) hee..i cannot catch the last bus, so sad..Hence, i gong gong figuring out my way back home again..But fortunately, later, i met a very good taxi driver.. =D haha.. and finally i walked back home, half awake cuz i'm really very tired!! everything is over le and i got to rest a bit and set off for my prelim le plus n-level.. i'm not very worry abt Ns but my prelims sure very difficult de..XMS standard very high leh! see the exam paper i'm gonna peng first..kekeke ^o^ so seeya two weeks later first..and 1 week for all the leisure and entertainment b4 n-level comes..yeah xD so excited actually...take care everyone and rest well man! (esp those u know who are u la) study hard buddies...got to end off there..i will bring ya the lastest update if i got k! ByeBye my deers and ducklings again..lol Y(^o^)Y