Jun 8, 2006
I'm so happy yesterday. This is the first time my birthday landed on a school day!! I never expected so much presents from my fellow friends. Although there were only 5 presents from my friends, i really love them man!! so sweet to rmb to gimme presents on my birthday..~~i appreciate tat~~ but i also wanted to thank those people who wished me happy birthday esp. stephaine, earliest to say happy bdae to me on 12.30am.. follow by alvin, the da bian gui who msg me a bdae song abt 1.30a.m !! they're so sweet o(^.^)o ..hahaha..the most surprising is raynor's bdae msg..I tot he forget abt me already because since i lost my hp, i cannot contact him anymore=( ..but he stil rmb me n my birthday (most of the guys have goldfish memory) and he gave me the present i wanted from him 4 a long time..flying kisu =P.. wahaha xD.. i really treasure one of the presents i received; it's a small perfume but i'm very touched tat didn't forget abt my birthday..instead i forgt her bdae (guilty)..it was 2yrs ago when we're always together..but now we r in different classes so there's hardly any chance to see her + she is more busy than me..sad..Anyway, i am still very glad to chat with her again!! some ppl r very nice..although they din give any presents, by wishing me happy bdae will be gd as well....